Saturday, July 15, 2006

Boycott amazon.com & toysrus.com

In May I ordered something from toysrus.com, who is partnered with amazon.com, for my nephew, Kyle. I was getting antsy because it was JULY and though it was indicated to be delivered in July so I checked on it. This is the crappy response I got:

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.com.Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.We've checked on the availability of Sunny Time Adirondack Chair. At this time, it appears that it will not be available for shipping from the co-branded Amazon.com/Toysrus.com store. Because of this, we have cancelled the item from your order for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.During the change in the relationship between Amazon.com and Toysrus.com, inventory and availability estimates can change very rapidly from one day to the next. Unfortunately, in spite of all of our efforts, there will be some unforeseen fluctuations in our availability estimates.When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order will not appear in Your Account.If you require to contact us again, please send us an e-mail via this online form: xxxxxx

I've spent a lot at both places in the last few years--will be boycotting them from now on . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Looks like fun. I have lived in central Texas for years and still have never been there, yet.

3:03 AM

 
Blogger Paz123 said...

I like online shopping!!! It saves time & money it's easy when I shop from Totsrus store at Couponalbum.com..!!

1:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home