Wednesday, October 17, 2007

need my blogger fix!

It's been so BUSY! I've been feeling under the weather with allergies - am looking forward to a little rain & hoping to get rid of the ragweed in the air. Saturday Danielle and I went to a harvest fest at a friend's school and it was awesome! The biggest blow up slide I've ever seen and a petting zoo, too. Then we went to a pumpkin patch and bought a nice sized pumpkin. I started not to feel well. Watching the news I saw how much the wind was blowing around and that ragweed was up. Sunday we went to SS (well, Danielle did - our class did not meet) but then came home. I took it easy all day and felt better so went to Brenda's house to meet with the girls. We had an AMAZING chicken enchilada dinner along with all the yummy stuff we brought. I started feeling awful again about 7 and by 7:30 knew I had to leave. There was construction work on IH35 so it took a while to get home. Trey and Danielle had gone to a BBQ at a friend's house and they weren't home for about a half hour more. Monday I was feeling awful so I stayed home and slept most of the day. Felt much better yesterday. We took the boss out for Boss' day - we went to Joe's Bar & Grill on West St and it was GOOD! Most everyone got the lunch buffet but I got the Portabella Mushroom sandwich with red bell peppers and avocado and fries. It was DELICIOUS!! Also got my hair done - I had been needing to for a long time now. Had to get up early to catch up on a little work. Now, off to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Life would be good if it were not for work.

11:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum ... all that food sounds delicious. I hope you are feeling better and allergy free now.

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home