Saturday, March 15, 2008

ahhhh, the hormones

So far it's been a fairly easy pregnancy. I have had some back pain, some uncomfortableness getting so big this quickly and a little numbness in my left thigh every once in a while. However, yesterday, some kind of hormones went nuts and I blubbered at everything! My friend, Lauren, was showing me her friend's daughter's wedding website and I bawled when we read the sweet story of their proposal. I finally stopped crying for that when another coworker (probably the nicest person I know) came down and showed me the memorial paper for her eldest son's girlfriend's mom. That threw me over the edge again (though crying is completely justified as the girl is 18 and lost her dad as well 5 years ago). Thankfully the evening was pretty relaxing (beautiful weather just hanging in the backyard with T & D) but the waterworks started again when I told Trey about my day! I feel much better already this morning so expect no waterworks today. Of course, will see if my pregnancy hormones agree!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Mandi Watts said...

That's awesome! With Ruth, I cried some--like at the Home Dept commercial. With Weston, I cried a lot--like for days straight about NOTHING! And with Max I hardly cried at all. It's wild and crazy and wonderful and terrible. Hang in there!

8:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah the joys of being pregnant ... mind you I know some ladies (including a sister) who cry at anything, anywhere, anytime! Must be in the water supply. Lol!
Hang in there.

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home