Wednesday, July 16, 2008

long "day" at "work"

This afternoon Danielle, Samantha and I finally made it to see my coworkers. We were gone all afternoon! It was fun catching up with everyone and introducing Samantha. Danielle enjoyed the mounds of candy she received while visiting all the offices. And BONUS! My former supervisor (now back in a new position) happened to have a frozen casserole for me in the freezer! We had it for dinner and it was great.

Samantha is also learning to smile. You hold her in front of you and grin big and greet her and she will give you a little smile back. She is also experimenting with all sorts of new squeals and sounds.

Danielle has been giving me a little bit of trouble lately. She really resist minding the first time I tell her to do something. She also seems to do it more with me than Trey. I know part of it is jealousy and part of it is boredom (especially as neighbor friend is gone until tomorrow.) Next week should be more fun for her as she will be attending a day camp with two friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Emlyn is super bored too. Have you tried the wading pool in the backyard trick?

2:46 AM

 
Blogger Just J for now said...

Arg!I can't believe I was out sick the day you came to visit. I really wanted to see you and meet the baby. I hope you'll visit again soon.

8:48 AM

 
Blogger cindyjane said...

I wish I'd been there at TAC! I'll have to wait till October to meet Miss Samantha.

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home