Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fitness Thursday

Thursdays at D's school's morning assembly are Fitness Thursdays. Some of the parents usually stand over to the side and listen to the announcements. When I was standing over to the side today, the principal requested some teachers come on stage and help lead the fitness program. Then the principal requested some parents come on up as well. D looks over at me with a look like "oh!!!! PLEASE do it!!!!" So why not? I did it. I was the only goofy mom on stage leading the Chicken Dance for a bunch of elementary students...but my precious D was beaming at me the entire time. :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! Way to go Mom!

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Just J for now said...

Everything is worth it for that look of awe from your kids, isn't it? Being a mom is the best thing I've ever done.

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home