Saturday, October 11, 2008

Old haunts . . .

Thursday we traveled up to Arkansas for my 20th HS reunion. (We went to Trey's back in June.) We're, of course, staying with my best friend since jr. high. Below are a few photos from yesterday and earlier today. D, S & M (BFF's daughter)My childhood home ---Us at the HS ---
We didn't want to go to the game so we all stopped at one of the few places to get an alcoholic beverage in J'boro ---My sweetie & me --- At the bonfire---

Sat afternoon at Crowley's Ridge Nature Center ---

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos ... and isn't wee bubs getting big! The Reunion looked like a lot of fun and it's nice to catch up with old friends too.

10:04 PM

 
Blogger cindyjane said...

How great you got to go to your reunion! I've only made 1!

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home