Wednesday, April 19, 2006

pudding . . .

So on my trip to Seattle I found out that my sister-in-law had never had Cook and Serve pudding; she has only had Instant pudding. I mentioned this shocking trivia to Trey to found out that he also had never had anything but instant pudding either. My brother and I so dislike the instant pudding so I was just so shocked! In honor of both Gretchen and Andrew's birthday today (isn't that neat?) I decided to make both Cook and Serve and Instant chocolate pudding after dinner for Trey and Danielle's taste test . . .

. . . I was outvoted . . . they both liked the Instant better . . .

. . . my brother agrees with me that they are both nuts . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

hm. i don't know if I've ever had "cook and serve" pudding either.

sorry you got outvoted!

6:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home