Thursday, June 01, 2006

random

I booked Danielle's bday party--7/8 3:30-5

We finally got some RAIN; My butterfly bushes are really taking off.

Gina (my best friend since 8th grade) lost 20 pounds just since January! (Atkins protein shakes for breakfast, lunch then sensible snacks and dinner + 3 miles walking/running a day.)

Danielle's recital is this Saturday.

Trey and I saw the Da Vinci Code Tuesday night. The first hour was good then so predictable and goofy--like a John Grisham "novel." Why are Christians upset about that movie? It's FICTION and just consipiracy theory, dramatic stuff. If anything it should make one stronger in one's faith.

Danielle's summer school sessions begin today. She spent last two days with Grandmama and Pop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

There are many people that believe the ideas behind the movie, but then the movie turned out so silly, that it really did the Christians a favor.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Angela O. said...

I agree! Thanks for visiting my blog; I feel like I know you from Sarah's.

7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home