Thursday, July 27, 2006

and now . . .

a tirade about my day at work @^%#*#*#**@^*#&@&**@B!^*N*#N@&^B*(NQ* UWYU^W*^#&*@^@&&@(&*&(I^%#^#(&@&@&^*(*(*^)()()&*)_OYI&V@%%^@V^@^U&*^&@&^#^*#*&@&^#*^!!$#!$##%!$!^&Q%%&!^*^%#%&@)(&%!@!%$O@Q%$I)@%&)!I&%!)I&%!I&$!I)&I!)I!$^#*!^$)*%!*Q&BU %)&*&^BIB&)^NB@*I^N*K)*B@NIB^*)K*B@

UGH!!!

On another note . .. . should your day require a drink after work and you are in the SW Austin area, Abuello's (sp?) in the former movie theatre spot at Barton Creek mall parking lot has some very good drinks for the money you just earned. Wed evening the house margaritas (which are also quite good melted) are only $2.50 and regular happy hour is $1.00 off drinks. I had the biggest Mind Eraser I've ever had for $4.50.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Such language! LOL.

I think I want to party with you!

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly with whatever you said.

4:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home