Thursday, July 27, 2006

from the back yard

While finishing up the dishes tonight I spied a beautiful sunset out the kitchen window. So I opened the door and walked into the backyard to spy one of those Texas gorgeous sunsets. I called for Trey and Danielle to come see. We enjoyed about a minute when I decided to run and get the camera. I literally RAN to get the camera and was gone all of 20 seconds; when I came back out it was already faded. Within another minute it was gone . . . So we checked out the garden and 1 of 2 baby eggplants growing and picked a few of the ripe tomatoes. Danielle took this tomato photo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Wonderful photos!

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Avery's mom said...

followed Chris over here and I just have to say that seeing "baby eggplant" made me all gushy and emotional for babies :)
beautiful pictures and lovely skies

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Angela O. said...

I get like that too sometimes--the eggplant are so cute too.

12:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh .. not killer tomatos then?

4:41 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

killer tomatoes. Now that was a funny movie!

2:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home