Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I am WOOOOOMMMMAAAAAANNNN

So this evening I am finishing up in the kitchen and Trey is already asleep. I turn on the garbage disposal to create a huge wave of chopped up stuff and nasty water. It spits all over my window things and backs up horribly in both sides of the sink--worse in the disposal side. So I wait a few minutes to see if it goes down. Then I decide to try again. Yuck--same thing. So I wonder what to do and am just about to wake up Trey when I think "I can figure this out." So I googled it (love the internet) and find out what to do (block one side then plunge the other). I did it. Sure enough it worked, without waking up Trey and Danielle saw me fix it all by myself. I am woman hear me roar . . .
I think it needs a little more work tomorrow. I think I need to remove the trap to see if clear and maybe run a snake through the pipe. I will defer to Trey on that in the morning. And, of course, completely scour the sink, window and stuff again. (plunger--yuck!)
I AM WOOOOOMMMMAAAAANNNNNN

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandi Watts said...

The internet is really awesome, and so are you. Good job!

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Midwest Texan said...

thanks for stopping by my blog for Menu Monday!

and congrats on your work with the disposal - I never could have figured something like that out!

10:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool ... I'm going to google all my house repairs from now on.
You ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

11:53 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

How did we survive without Google?

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home