Monday, January 15, 2007

Tagged by Chris . . .

So I was tagged by Chris http://new-conversazione.blogspot.com/
First, the rules:
1. Players start by listing three things he/she got for Christmas.
2. Then they list three things he/she definitely did not want to get for Christmas.
3. Then he/she tags five friends and lists their names.
4. The ones who get tagged write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, and state the rules clearly.
5. Then tag five more victims.

Three things I got for Christmas:
A. A TROPHY--One of my life's goals has been to get a trophy; I've gotten several ribbons but never a trophy. My super-jock brother had around a million trophies and my co-ed softball team was either always in last place one level up or in 2nd place one level down so I never got one. Apparently, I've lamented to my SIL that the chances to win a trophy were getting slim. But my nieces proudly awarded me 2006 Outstanding Aunt and I won a trophy :-) I'm uploading a photo--she's so pretty.
B. my family in Arkansas got me some soothing bath gel and matching lotion--my coworkers comment on the great scent and I agree.
C. a gift certificate for yoga classes and the time to go to them from my hubby. (2 weeks into January--have I gotten out of bed in time to go before work?? No . . . )

Three things I definitely did not want to get for Christmas and didn't get:
A. knick-knacks.
B. too many sweets . . . I got just the right amount :-)
C. a traffic ticket on our many travels . . .

2 Victims (Chris said that I could forget that part about tagging 5 others. "Christmas is history already" but I want to tag my blog friends that got me started in this blogging business :-D)
A. Mandi http://wattslife.blogspot.com/
B. Sarah http://princessbride42.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandi Watts said...

Well, I don't know very many other bloggers, so I'm not going to pass this along. But I will share my answers with you.

What I got for Christmas:
1. Money--always the great one-size-fits-all gift
2.Clothes--some really cute things I wouldn't have bought for myself
3. 25 lbs of steak--so dinner is taken care of.

What I didn't want (and didn't get):
1. Candy
2. DVDs
3. A Vacuum Cleaner

10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a cool trophy ... what a great idea for Chrissy.

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home