Saturday, March 17, 2007

I Know There's Something Going On

Time to jam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz5DkTF2RW8

This is in response to Mark's (http://saxonsayings.blogspot.com/) recent post about Abba.

I LOVE this song. I even had the solo album . . . I wonder where it is . . . As a teenager I was quite the photography nut (I was head photographer one year for the yearbook) and, of course after watching this and similar 80s videos, fully expected to have a lots of money and a cool apartment filled with lots of white furniture and funky windows during my hip, young, single years! :-) lol. Wow is life different . . . one day you wake up and you are almost 37 and wondering what happened to your life . . .

This week was very stressful at work. There are several changes and I'm not sure how I feel. Not trying to be cryptic but there are a lot of things going on and you can never be sure what you post may be misintrepeted and make its way back to you . I'm still trying to figure out what to do/feel/think so I'm refraining. Continued prayers are welcome . . . have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Definitely still praying for you.

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Mandi Watts said...

Of course, all those people with white furniture and white clothes never even thought about having a kid. White just isn't going to happen! Aren't you glad you had a kid instead of an all-wite appartment! :)

5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home