Wednesday, March 07, 2007

chiggers? little bugs?

This week has been BEAUTIFUL in Austin so I refuse to go inside when we get home. Monday night I pulled up a bunch of old sticks that the (grr) tree trimmer guy left and realized when I went to bed that night that I kept scratching, scratching my legs--I think chiggers got me!! I haven't had chiggers since, hmmmm, high school! lol.

Last night was my Susannah Circle at church; we learned about Deaconesses in the United Methodist Church and it was very interesting. Came home and talked to my SIL for about an hour.

Tonight Trey is out with the boys so Danielle and I came home, took a walk with the neighbor kid, Allyson, then came home and I talked to my neice, Amberlin, for about 1/2 hour. I'm in the process of making hamburgers and fries (guilty pleasures) while Danielle is learning to dance like a (Barbie 12 Dancing) Princess. What a great week so far . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home