Tuesday, February 27, 2007

banana pops!

You know when you go to the banana section at the grocery store and there is always some goofy banana-type thing there too? Well . . . on a wim we picked up the package for banana pops ($1 at Walmart) and made them tonight. You cut the bananas in half, put them on sticks, freeze for an hour, heat up the chocolate package then dip the frozen banana in the chocolate.

It was a goofy thing to do with bananas but it thrilled Danielle and we all liked them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

The last time I had a banana pop I was at an amusement park when I was like 9. I ate it and then went on a ride and threw it up.

I don't eat them anymore...

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Angela O. said...

LOL! oh no . . . I will add banana pops under lima beans on the list of things to not serve you.

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home