Friday, February 16, 2007

back amongst the living . . . sort of

I'm sort of recovered from my massive, awful cold. Trey thinks it was the flu because I had aches and a fever but I really thought the flu lasted for > a week. Plus, I was good--I got my flu shot this year! Anyway, went to work this morning--about 9, though, because I was slow moving. Probably overdid it and came home a little early. I should've left about an hour earlier though; My nose is "as red as my sweater" a coworker joked. Lovely--since I have a very nice wedding to go to this weekend. Guess I'm lucky I'm not in the wedding party so people won't be looking at me! I'll just have to dodge the camera snapshots . . . may you all have sickness-free weekends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Glad you are better!

12:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home