Wednesday, January 31, 2007

fish

Trey finally got the fish tank ready for fish. This weekend we released the 2 remaining guppies from our old, nasty fish tank into the new one. On Monday, Trey bought 12 Danios and 2 Plecos. The Plecos are the sucker fish that clean up a tank. It is amazing but you can see where they have been hanging out for the last few days because that part of the tank has the clean rocks. The fish have been very entertaining.

I still miss Hamilton. Every night before we go to bed for the night I do my count of all the animals and still look for him briefly.

Work has been very frustrating lately; I think I literally felt my blood pressure rise today.

Danielle has SPRING school pictures tomorrow; the school said they might want to wear Easter dress for the photos. Uhhh, yeah, right.

Trey went to our church's last Wednesday night of the month supper club and had a good time. Danielle and I went to McD's then to Kohl's. I got 1 pair of black pants, 2 sweaters and a kid's blouse for $54. Pretty good sale . . .

Last night Trey and I started to watch a really good movie--I, Robot. At least it is good so far and I don't usually like all that science fiction, futuristic stuff. I'll update on how well I like after we finish it.

Lucas has a really neat photo on his blog: http://hacefrio.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I saw some kids bringing extra clothes to change into after Fall pictures. I was like "whatever."

If my school did spring pictures I would not pay for them.

I've never owned fish. It must be fun. I think one pet at a time is enough for our family though.

7:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I used to have some fish but my cat made short work of them, so have left it for the time being. If it moves, cat eats it, including my ankles. Sigh!

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home