Wednesday, January 24, 2007

re-introduction (guys might want to skip this one)

So due to some extreme sleepiness and hectic morning schedule I ended up having to take Danielle with me to that fun, once-a-year-woman appt yesterday morning. My ob-gyn is wonderful and I've been going to Dr. Erwin for almost 15 years now so he, of course, delivered Danielle. Dr. E has always knocked on the exam room door first then asked something along "who's in here?" or "Who's behind this door?" prior to entering. So yesterday he comes in and Danielle promptly announces "I'm Danielle." Dr. E then says, "yes, I know. I was one of the first to hold you." To which Danielle was completely unimpressed and just says "hi." Dr. E then goes on to say "except last time you just said 'wahhhhh.' " Danielle continued being unimpressed until Dr. E pulls out a glove and makes the "coolest" glove chicken ever. THANKFULLY, that entertained Danielle through my appt.

I have to get a mammogram . . . I can't believe I have to do that already . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Eesh. Sorry to hear about the mammogram.

Thanks for the jeans- they fit a little loosely but not too loose- it's nice to have new pants.

I don't know if I've stalled in my weightloss, or if the yoga booty ballet is building muscle, but I am still in 14/16. Not complaining though as I'm feeling better all the time.....

8:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the mammogram. It sounds like you have a great family Doc.
I've linked you btw ... hope that is ok?

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Angela O. said...

absolutely fine. Thanks for the link.

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home