Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF and men in trees :-D

Ready for the weekend and finally getting my house in order after 2 weekends of traveling and being sick. I still alternate between feeling ok and feeling yuck but I was able to get 2 loads of laundry washed AND (some long overdue) folding of some clothes last night. Tonight we have a guy trimming the 2 trees out front, the fig tree in back and removing one dead crepe myrtle for $500! I thought that was a pretty good deal--especially compared to some of the other quotes we got. They are also hauling away all the stuff. We're a bit late on it; been meaning to get 'er done since last Fall. Hope it doesn't damage the trees. (The Ashes are close to the end of their life but I'd hate to lose them since they are the major shade trees in the front.)

TGIF!!! Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

We're taking care of our ashes too. The companies all quoted us so much I just paid Joel a couple hundred to do it instead. :)

Hope you like the work!

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home