Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF!

I'm so glad it is Friday. Coming back from vacation is hard to catch up with everything. We have lots of laundry to do.

I won 2 Round Rock Express tickets to Saturday's game in a raffle at work. They are seats in the section behind 3rd base so apparently they are good seats. We bought an additional ticket for Danielle so we'll see how she likes baseball.

Finally got my hair trimmed during my lunch hour yesterday. Close to same style--a few more layers. It has much more body now.

My office has a Monthly Chow where the person choosing must pick someplace they have not been to. This month is mine and I chose Homeslice Pizza in SoCo; I'll let you know how it is.

Have a great Friday...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandi Watts said...

We all love going to RR Express games. Hope you guys have a great time.

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy. Will you post pics of the new hair?

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Fun. I love taking the family to the Express games. We are going Tuesday night.

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home