Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Princess Josey

So this is our kitty, Josey Palmtree. We've had her about a year and a half. Danielle chose her first name from the two choices (josey or moxie) we gave her then Danielle got to choose the middle name.

Anyway...one day Danielle and I were sitting there talking and Josey wanders up. Danielle says "oh Josey, you're so pretty." I like Josey--she's incredibly sweet--but I've never really thought she was pretty. So I asked Danielle "you really think she's that pretty?" To which Danielle replied "well, yes. The colors on her head make it look like she has a crown."

So, I give you Princess Josey upon her royal throne of clean laundry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Princess Josey, we curtsy to your obvious superiority over the human race. She is a very elegant looking cat and has the good taste to select the clean laundry! lol!

8:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home