Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm so full...

This evening my mother and father in law came through Austin so they treated us to dinner. We originally went to Pappadeux but the wait for a table for 5 was an HOUR AND A HALF!!! So we went across the highway to Carraba's Italian restaurant. It was very yummy for the most part. Unfortunately, my eggplant parmesean was cold. At first I tried to eat a few bites but it was really cold. I had given a portion to Trey and he thought it was cold too. So we sent it back but while waiting the appetizer, bread and salad caught up with me so I was completely full when I was given an entire new portion of very warm e.p. I felt I had to eat at least a few bites of it and now I am pretty miserable because I am so full!! The rest of the meal was VERY good though. Carraba's calamari is always PERFECT and the shrimp Trey had was delicious!! I'm not sure what shrimp dish it was though . . . Danielle was allowed to make her own little pizza and it was so cute. My in laws got back safely to Houston.

My brother in law is recovering from his surgery; it didn't go as perfectly as we hoped but he is doing well. Continued prayers are welcome.

Tonight is Disney Princesses on Ice! Danielle and I are going with our friends, Terrilynn and Charlotte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home