Tuesday, June 19, 2007

more tomatoes!

Last night I mowed part of the savannah jungle that has become our backyard. I mowed a path around the garden since Danielle did not want to pick tomatoes until "mommy mows the backyard." (I thought that was so funny--she knows that MOMMY mows the yard. Daddy usually does the tree trimming and edging though.) Then we picked a LOT of tomatoes - filled a half gallon bucket and the neighbor girl got a nice sized bowl too. Mostly low acid little tomatoes but a few cherry tomatoes and a nice sized red one.

2 Comments:

Blogger cindyjane said...

I LOVE homegrown tomatoes - can you send me some???

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

If you end up with too many, I would love to come by and take some off your hands. All my plants died. :(

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home