Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Updates

We did a lot of swimming this weekend--Sat at a birthday party and Sun at a friend's house. It was fun!

Last night I made Ratatouille from a recipe on allrecipes.com --http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Summer-Vegetable-Ratatouille/Detail.aspx -- Trey and I enjoyed it but Danielle not so much. I used to be intimidated by cooking but not so much any more. Trey once said that it seemed my motivation for everything was fear--what an awful thought! So I've tried to forge ahead even when I'm terrified of something. Including simple things like cooking. So try a new recipe--it might turn out fantastic!

1 Comments:

Blogger cindyjane said...

oh I love love ratatouille and used to make it all the time (not here in HI where I seem to not spend much time in the kitchen anymore). finding a new recipe that you love is so rewarding! A great attitude, try something new! :)

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home