Thursday, June 28, 2007

chat with my friend

Last night I caught up with my friend, Kathy, over some yummy dessert pastries and, for me, a chai tea latte. It was such a beautiful evening out (in late JUNE!) that we sat out front and watched the clouds roll in and the sun set. We talked and talked for about 2 hours straight and could've talked for much longer.

I came home to find the neighbor's daughter over; Trey and Danielle were just about to walk her home but he needed to do homework so I walked her over with Danielle. When we got to the neighbor's porch the rain just opened up! So we stayed for a little bit then made our way home. BUT I forgot to buy carpet cleaner while I was out (the dogs are driving me CRAZY) so Danielle and I ran up to Wal-mart. When we left it was still POURING. It was still POURING when we got home. I got SOAKED just going to the door. Cache kitty was hiding under the Tahoe and I had to get down and crawl under to get him out. He was not a happy kitty. We both went inside SOAKED--REALLY, REALLY soaked! But I'm glad I got him out because it rained hard for about another hour!

All in all, though, it was a very fun night for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a day like that the other day and the heavens just opened right on school finish time when all the kids went down to the gate. We all got real wet that day. lol!

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home