Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday night date night!

It's FRIDAY!! There was a retirement presentation and cake for one person at work and board meeting as well. After the board meeting we got to bug out early and the whole department went to Opal Divine's for a drink but I bugged out after one beer BECAUSE our precious neices, Amberlin and Emory, were on their way with the in-laws in route to the lake. We switched out our little one, Danielle, for the in-law's dog (I'm thinking they got the better deal) but it allowed Trey and me a little date night. Once they all left we popped in the rest of The Holiday , a movie we started LAST weekend. It was a perfect movie--I cried and cried and laughed and laughed and have now fallen in love with Jude Law, too. (I've been in love with Jack Black for a while now.) But, alas, my current sweetheart who was sitting on the couch with me wins out over all . . . even though he had to run off after the movie to do homework. Now, off to dreamland :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Dates are so cool. And your 4th celebration looked like a great time!

9:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Current sweetheart must feel pretty ace winning over Jack Black and Jude Law then?

2:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home