Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Congrats dinner

Last night Trey and I went to eat at the Judge's Hill Restaurant in celebration of his completing school. It was extremely good and our waiter was fantastic. Last year when Paige and I went to Chicago we had the "Yes, of course" waiter; last night we had the "definitely" waiter. "May I have lemon for my water?" "Definitely." "Would you recommend the shrimp or the sea bass?" "The sea bass, definitely." Can't complain though - nice to have someone answer all your requests with "definitely." I chose Lobster Beignets, Apple and Pear Wonton Soup and Petite Medallions of Beef. Trey chose Duck Confit Quesadillas, Judge's Ceasar Salad and Sea Bass. Highly recommended place and BEAUTIFUL too. Definitely.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Sounds definitely yummy. Maybe we'll try it out soon!

2:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, yum! Good to celebrate.

10:36 PM

 
Blogger cindyjane said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO TREY!!

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Very nice! I will definitely put it on my list.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home