Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dr visit updates

Today was dr appt day! We had the vet in the morning for Daisy, Ped. appt for Danielle and Samantha and post-delivery appt for me!

Samantha has surpassed her birth weight and is 9 lbs. 7.5 oz. She has grown to 21 1/4 inches. Touch of jaundice still - but expect to clear up. Danielle had a follow up after her last Rx.

Dr E, my ob/gyn, is a wonderful man (and I would highly recommend if you need an ob/gyn in the Austin area - email me if so) and gave Samantha a Daily Bible. He wrote her a very sweet note in it as well. Interestingly enough, the reading of my favorite Bible verse falls on D's birthday. For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13.

4 Comments:

Blogger cindyjane said...

I'm impressed you made it to ALL those appointments! And glad everyone's doing well!

12:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds a very nice man. Good that you are all doing well.

2:20 AM

 
Blogger Just J for now said...

Wow. You're getting so much done. You should schedule yourself some rest time as well. How much do you love being unpregnant? Can't wait to see the baby!

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

He sounds like a great Dr.

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home