Wednesday, June 04, 2008

update

well . . . we do have photos but the computer is not cooperating with me to let me download. But I will give a brief update. Monday Danielle and I gave Samantha her first sponge bath. Samantha lost the little bit of umbilical cord yesterday. It looks a little herniated but she seems to be doing fine. Yesterday was a busy day with trips to drop off and pick up Trey from work and trip to the vet's office. Thankfully, my parents live near the vet's and I was able to have one of them sit in the car with the kids during the visit. Yesterday afternoon Danielle helping feed Samantha some formula and loved helping that way. She wants to do it today as well. Last night, Kory, Susie, Raquel & Drake brought over dinner and visited. Today my friend, Paige, is bringing lunch. Baby's fussing - gotta go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just J for now said...

Congratulations on the new, sweet little baby. I'm so happy for you.

11:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad so many are helping out with dinners and things ... it helps when you are getting so used to the new arrival.

3:00 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Hooray for dinners and errands and babies. Glad she's doing so well.

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home