Monday, May 19, 2008

anyone know a good negotiator?

Had a dr. appt today and Baby is firmly not coming out! I was really hoping for this week as I am HEAVY (& tired & cranky.) But Trey is hoping for one more week so he can finish up stuff at work. I guess I should also be worried about that but I am so HEAVY (& tired & cranky) that I am ready. Of course, the house is still insane but getting a little better bit by bit. Danielle really wants the baby to make her debut before school ends, which is next week, so we'll at least hope for then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I know how exciting it will be for Danielle to tell all her friends, but hopefully the baby will just wait till she's ready! That's the best scenario... Of course it would be nice if everyone was pleased. Maybe you can give your belly to Trey to carry for a while :)

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Mandi Watts said...

I so know how you feel!!! Hang in there. Your sweet little girl will come out when she's good and ready. (And watch out, cause she might trick you. The day my water broke with Max, I had been to the doctor and she said it wasn't going to happen any time soon).

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They decide to pop out when you least expect it sometimes. And ... sometimes they decide to overcook too! Hang in there ... it may not happen overnight, but it will happen!
Thinking of you and hoping ALL goes well.
How exciting for Danielle too!

3:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home