Tuesday, April 22, 2008

dr appt update

T & I had a dr appt today to discuss our birth plan. Dr E wouldn't do another ultrasound (grr!) but did do some measuring. Thinks this baby will be a bigger baby as well. He thinks our family just has bigger babies! I've also been having some foot pain in my right foot. Dr E thinks that is from the pregnancy so are watching for now. Next appt in 2 weeks then once a week. I'm hoping and praying that baby doesn't come middle of May when Dr is out of town.

D had testing at school this week and fell asleep in the car on way home. She is still asleep!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yay for babies, and hope it all goes smoothly!

8:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for you all ... I hope it goes as smoothly as is possible.

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home