Friday, July 18, 2008

H20 park

Took Danielle and neighbor to the water park in Cedar Park today. My parents live close by so we dropped Samantha off so I could play as well.

You may recall that my parent's house flooded last summer; it is almost fully restored. The teak floor that held up a lot of work is absolutely beautiful. The brand new carpet is so soft and nice, too. With two dogs, four cats and a six year old it's been a long time since I've seen an unstained, clean carpet--haha!

Anybody do this Facebook thing? Gina got me on that so I'll have something else to also spend time on the computer.

Have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun in the water. I do the Facebook thing, but find it is not as good as blogging.
Your folks sound like they have put a great deal of effort into their restoration. It sounds good.

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home