Friday, November 21, 2008

recent photos

This is my pink dress from when I was a baby. My mom has a pro portrait of me in this dress. I also have a photo of D in this dress. adores her Daddy
-----------------------------------------------------------

yummmmmm. "Dad is great; he gives us chocolate cake."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Every grade for D's school gave some type of program in honor of Veteran's Day. D's grad sang "This Land is Your Land." Contrary to how it appears here, D actually enjoyed singing the song.
----------------------------------------------------
me rocking the girls to sleep. Doubt I'll be able to hold them both at the same time much longer...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Look at D swim!!! This last session of swim lessons has been awesome. D would barely go under water and now it is no problem. She has improved soooo much. Her teacher was new to the school but I think the best teacher she's had.

so proud. ---------------------------------------
"Hey! Look at what I did - I tipped it on its side!"


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fall soccer end-of-season party at the bowling alley.


cool trophies with balls that spin
S just couldn't stay awake...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Neighbor friend had school play last night. A was Cavegirl in the beginning of play. The chorus was sitting on the side in front of the stage. When they stood up one poor girl hit her head on the fire alarm and set it off. The poor kids didn't know if they should continue or leave the building. It was so funny.
D brought flowers for A. We enjoyed the play; it was a musical about the history of Rock n Roll.
A changed into surfer girl for the Frankie & Annette part of the play. Then Elvisssss came on stage.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, we continue to be busy. I've wasted enough time on the computer this morning. Guess I need to get housework done. Happy weekend!
--------------------

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great selection of photes. S is beginning to look alot like her sis too.

5:36 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

I LOVE ALL YOUR PICS!!!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to come last night...all three of the beautiful O' girls!!!
It ment alot to us. And the flowers...she put them in water right away and proudly commented "these are the first flowers anyone has given me!!"
They couldn't have come from better friends, Angela! Thank u.
A's Mom

7:52 PM

 
Blogger cindyjane said...

Wow, some great pictures! Love it that you saved your dress - how cool! We have my father's christening gown that most of his grandchildren have worn. Love the fire alarm story too! Oh and love the pic of the girls in your lap - you're right, enjoy this time!!

6:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home