Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Fav song of the moment

It's a little old but my favorite song of the moment is The One Thing by Paul Colman. You can get it at iTunes for $1 or check out the lyrics here:

The One Thing - Paul Colman
Genre/Lang. : Christian
Well Here I am In a river of questions
Can I pour my heart out to a listening ear?
Well I see this life
Its valley’s and mountains
And I think of all the roads that brought me here
Oh that brought me here
Walkin' down, walkin' down those roads

Well I’ve questioned my reasons
This life I’m living
I’ve questioned my ability
To judge wrong from right
Well I’ve questioned all the things
I’ve ever called certain
My race, my religion, my country, my mind

Chorus 1: But the one thing I don’t question is You
You really love me like you say you do
You really love me like you say you do
So hold me, 'cause I need you
Hold me

Well I’ve questioned my significance
Meaning and relevance
Does the work I’m doing really matter at all?
Well I’ve questioned my friendships
Alliance, dependence
Who will still be here when I fall?

Chorus 2: But the one thing I don’t question is You
You really love me like you say you do
Yea the one thing I don’t question is You
You really love me like you say you do
So hold me, (come on now) hold me
Hold me, (come on, I need your love)
Hold me...

Only one thing doesn’t change
Only one thing stays the same
All I know at the end of the day is your love remains (2x)

Chorus 2: (2x’s)

Thanks to Jennifer Ehinger for the lyrics and www.onlylyrics.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home