Friday, June 09, 2006

And together we'll make music.

We got Grammer & Pop's piano into our house yesterday evening; Trey & Kory went to Houston Wednesday night and picked it up. They did not get home until 3:30 Thursday morning poor things! Then last night we moved it into the house with assistance of the teenage neighbor boy. Then we all played on it for about an hour and a half; mostly the treble clef line only and only the not to difficult songs from the United Methodist church hymnal that I have been needing to return to the church library.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! I really wish we had a piano.

We will have to eat at Chick Fil A next Tuesday. :)

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Angela O. said...

Yes, I'm very excited too.

Next Tuesday is my Susannah Circle church dinner--I'd love to have you join me! We have child care. Let me know if you are interested.

11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home