Friday, August 25, 2006

princesses and a tiger at the Capitol

So the other hobby I hardly ever seem to have time for is geocaching (www.geocaching.com) Within that hobby there are travel bugs (TB) that want to go certain places. I snagged one with Find-a-cache (that's her handle) and this tiger TB wants its photo with all the state capitols. So I took the princesses with me to show the tiger around. Here's a few photos. (P.S. There was a movie filming going on after the sun went down so keep your eyes peeled for famous people around. I couldn't get close enough to see whom and the guards didn't know . . . SURE they didn't . . . )


2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

So where you able to locate the capitol with your GPS?

8:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sweethearts they are.

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home