Wednesday, November 15, 2006

a little home computer time??

With Trey taking 2 classes on line at night I really get home computer time but ta-da! Tonight I get to sneak a little time!

The church bazaar went well. I, nor my raffle ticket purchasers, did not win either of the 2 quilts. But I know the people that won and they are great. I was EXHAUSTED Saturday afternoon after working most of the day in the kitchen. I feel asleep on the couch for an hour.

Monday night I met my friend, Kathy, for dinner. It was nice to catch up and hand off some of Danielle's no-longer-fit-me clothes. Her daughter, Rebecca, is beautiful and someday I'll get around to linking to my friends' blogs and you can check her out.

Tuesday Trey and I met Danielle at her school for the Thanksgiving lunch. You had to pre-buy tickets and they still ran out of everything. The school was serving ham at the end and the poor teachers ended up with no lunch! That is one of the few compliants we have with her school--they can't seem to plan the food out correctly . . .
Danielle finished the short session swim lessons tonight. She did extremely well this time (9s out of 10s unlike the first time with 3 7s out of 10s and 1 6 out of 10) and has advanced to the Preschool Level 2.

This morning was WINDY in Austin. This evening is crisp and cool. Currently 54 degrees.

Tomorrow is parent-teacher conference.

We have 2 birthday parties this weekend--one Saturday is Cari's and it will be bowling--one Sunday is Chloe's and it will be some kind of horseback riding party. We bought the gifts last night and it is all princess mermaid stuff for the girls :-)

Gotta go--a little time with my husband??!!??!! WOW!

One last note--my oldest, sweetest cat, Hamilton, is getting worse. I was really afraid to leave him this morning but this evening he is so much better. I have an appt to let him go peacefully this coming Saturday but we'll reevaluate daily. Got to take him for fluids tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Poor Hamilton.

2:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home