Friday, May 18, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!!!

Yea! It's Friday! It's been such a hectic week for me; I had 2 trainings that I instructed and it just wears you out! One training was prior to a conference we were conducting and the other was during the conference. Plus, conferences just wear you out. You have to be "on" the entire time.

Last night was Goddaughter, Cari's graduation from preschool. I will stick up a photo when I get one. I took a ton of photos but let her dad take the card home so he could put them on his computer.

The birthday party season begins this weekend! Two this weekend and one next. Have a great Friday!

Oh! Danielle's caterpillar made a cocoon so we'll have a butterfly soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a v. busy week for you. Have a great weekend and enjoy the birthdays.

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home