Wednesday, August 08, 2007

my bday

Last Friday one friend took me to lunch, Monday another took me to lunch, Friday another is taking me to lunch. Yesterday morning I was part of a market research study and was paid $75 for a 2 hour study about my favorite soap opera, General Hospital! My coworkers gave me a lovely card and gift certificate to Hobby Lobby (I'm working on a project for Christmas). I got a ton of messages from friends and family. I came home to Trey, who had rushed home so I could go to my church meeting, and he had downloaded all the beautiful photos of flowers that he flashed up on our TV and a Beatles love song - isn't that cool?! (Trey was rushing home so he didn't have time to stop and get flowers.) I went to my church meeting, came home and Danielle and I played with the Barbie hair style things before I watched today's episode of GH on soapnet. Then I talked to my SIL and neice. It was a great day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Man- that sounds like the coolest birthday! I'm envious.

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool for a birthday of spoiling. Happy belated greetings. Have a great year.

2:40 AM

 
Blogger cindyjane said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I missed it again, shame on me! Sounds like you had some wonderful celebrations!

11:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home