Wednesday, September 05, 2007

big GRRRRRR

For several years I nursed a Bougainvillea into a nice 4 ft plant on the side of my house. This afternoon the neighbor kids report that they saw a woman pushing her baby in a stroller DIG UP my Bougainvillea and STEAL IT!!!! We now have a big sign in its place shaming the person and reminding them that God was watching them. BUT . . . I was lamenting my stolen plant to another neighbor only to find out that someone broke into his house yesterday. So at least the scumbag didn't break into my house. Of course if someone had done that, I'm sure the dogs would make them quickly regret it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandi Watts said...

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I can't figure out why people are so mean!

7:45 AM

 
Blogger cindyjane said...

stealing a plant - that's terrible! wondering why someone would do such a thing, but then I wonder about a lot of things people do! I wish I could send you a replacement, they grow wild here!

9:10 PM

 
Blogger bubbledumpster said...

God?

6:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home