Sunday, August 19, 2007

the weekend so far.

Friday evening was a studen art show at Danielle's school. Friend/coworker Lauren came with me. The middle one on the right is Danielle's Georgia O'Keefe-style flower.

Then it was off to the house to watch High School Musical 2 with neighbor Alison. (Check out my musical note fruit salad watermelon on the left.)

While I'm not crazy about the shot of my backside, I just had to share this photo documenting a typical Oberpriller situation. This is my sisterinlaw Gretchen wrapping our bought at the last minute birthday gifts in the ToysRUs parking lot while I continue to search for something better than the plastic knife I found in the trunk to cut the paper while this father/son look at us like we are crazy. LOL! Finally we were off to Birthday party #1.
Trey and my beautiful neice who will have nothing to do with me. But she loves her Uncle Trey!!! (Trey thinks this is quite funny.)
My all girl bowling group all got spares on our first frame!
Birthday boy turns 6!
Rock climbing at birthday party #2.

Birthday girl turns 7!
This was hilarious. This nice lady in green helps pass out cake to all the kids and she gets done with all the kids at the table so she passes by to put the extra piece of cake away. She walks past my neice and A starts chasing after her going "ehh, ehh, ehh" aka "HEY! What about me??!!"
So here's your piece of cake.
ahhhhh - cake!
And it was GOOD too - fantastic icing.
Then we ran up to Burnet/Marble Falls to see Trey's grandmother and family then back home. So that's our weekend so far . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger cindyjane said...

Wow, can't wait to see what you did with the rest of the weekend! Fun to see another familiar face, Lauren! And enjoyed Danielle's pictures. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Mandi Watts said...

When do you find time to breathe?! I thought we were busy, but I think you guys have us beat!

8:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniell's pics are great. And ahh cake cures everything of course. Lol!

5:13 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

busy busy busy!

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home