Sunday, August 12, 2007

busy, busy

We've been so busy! Friday night we drove into Houston to visit Trey's mom. Saturday she babysat so Trey and I could go to Alamo Drafthouse Houston to see the Bourne Ultimatum. It was so intense but good. A little of the conspiracy theorist is coming out in me now though! All the movie previews were intense too; it wore me out. Today was church and visiting a friend and new BABY. Tonight is girls' night out with friend Terilynn and daughter, Charlotte. Tomorrow is MONDAY!!! Where has the weekend gone????!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grr, weekends sure do flyby these days. Not enough hours in a day. Enjoy the gal's night out.

9:32 PM

 
Blogger cindyjane said...

We saw the Bourne Ultimatum, the first time we'd been to a movie theater since last November! I loved it! Intense, yes, but I thought it was great. Sounds like a fun weekend!

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home