Friday, November 09, 2007

Caswell lunch

Yesterday I treated my mom and myself to lunch at the Christmas at Caswell event. We went a looooonnnnnggg time ago and I remember enjoying walking around that beautiful place and eating lunch there. So when I saw that the Austin Junior Forum was selling tickets at the Texas Conference for Women - and my mom's birthday was on the 6th - I decided to treat us. It was very lovely. The lunch is donated and all the workers are volunteers so the profits go straight to charity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds cool ... what did you both have?

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Angela O. said...

Everyone gets the same thing. It was mixed greens with balsamic vinegar dressing, chicken ziti & brownie drizzled with raspberry sauce. It was yummy.

7:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home