Wednesday, January 02, 2008

itchy

Our little Boo Bear complained of being "itchy" when she got into the car this evening and we discovered that her torso is covered with a little rash. I sprayed on some anti-itch stuff, gave her a small amount of Benadryl and a baking soda bath. She seems a little better and the rash is less active now.

The animals all want to be inside more because of the chilly weather.

I think I've got a touch of cedar allergy today so my nose is itchy and my head a little stuffy. Going off to bed early tonight.

Trey seems to be the only one that is just fine, though he is sleepy after a very long day at work. Just relaxing on the couch watching football -- which is a rare thing for Trey unless it's the Longhorns.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hope it's nothing too serious for both of you. Take care.

4:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home