Thursday, March 27, 2008

9 years

Trey and I have been married for 9 years today! It's hard to believe it; we have been through so much - as I'm sure all marriages have.

Tuesday night Trey didn't get home until really late (quarter til midnight) and as he was walking into the house I heard the alarm go off on his cell. He looked at it, gave me a peck then said "happy anniversary." I said "it's not for 2 days." He looked at his cell and said "oh yeah, I set the reminder for early." :-) He definitely didn't forget! I bet men all over the world love the calendar alarm features on their electronics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandi Watts said...

Happy Anniversary!!

10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many congrats on the 9th Aniversary. Well done! Wishing you many more besides.

11:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home