Wednesday, June 18, 2008

we are still here . . .

I had all these unrealistic ideas that once S got here I would be able to do all kinds of things with D, keep up with my blog, catch up on housework, reading, etc. Of course, it is only 3 weeks in and the house is a little cleaner, I have been reading and I've done a few things with D. (However, the mom guilt is in full swing and I feel like D is completely ignored most of the time.) Since last post, though, we have done a few things including:

  • got D her first library card (a disappointing experience w/ Anderson Ln library branch)
  • attended 2 b-day parties this weekend
  • celebrated Father's Day
  • D & I ventured out to Sunday school
  • ordered a custom-made computer desk
  • D & I had 6 month dentist appts.

As soon as I can get a spare moment (and the returned ability to type w/ more than 1 hand,) I will post more photos . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Don't feel guilty. Hug your kids, hug your husband, and relish the little baby you get to snuggle...

I really like to snuggle babies.

8:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still sounds like you are packing alot in ... busy, busy.

10:28 PM

 
Blogger cindyjane said...

Don't feel guilty! You're doing great!! I am quite impressed at all you have done, so go easy on yourself and enjoy this special time with both your girls! ps - don't feel guilty!

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home