Thursday, August 07, 2008

Now on to Dallas . . .

Tuesday afternoon Danielle, Samantha and I headed to Dallas to visit the cousins on the Williams side (Trey's family is much bigger than mine.) Here are some photos:

on the trampoline -
-----------------
playing computer games -

------------------

dinner time -



-----------------

out front for some photos -

-----------

playing puzzles with the little one ------------------

I've enjoyed working with our vendor located in Dallas so on the way back we stopped by to see them. (Rich and Lisa; Bob was in MN.)



--------------

When we arrived home (after stopping at my parent's for my birthday cake) I was greeted with a drawn message from my wonderful hubby -

-------------------

Whew! What a busy couple of weeks. But FUN, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Fun with relatives and family is what makes summer the best.

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Fun!

My family wants a trampoline.

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... what a crowd! Looks like fun. Happy birthday to you.

2:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home