Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours - - - Yummmm - pie - - - my mom:

My MIL & T's cousin, G.
T's aunt MA
G again
D
My love, T

Neighbor S

My FIL

T & my mom feeding S her 1st bites of pie.
One of the funniest things this day was at dinner when T was theorizing that infants cannot taste tartness. He then fed her a little cranberry and said "see." About 5 seconds later S gives this little shiver then gags and tries to spit it out. Poor thing...I don't like cranberries either.

2 Comments:

Blogger cindyjane said...

I want a piece of the pecan pie - will have to make one once we're settled, we had to eat out and theirs was not good! Looks like a great Thankgiving for you!

7:01 AM

 
Blogger Just J for now said...

I love that you called T "my love" in his picture. Looks like y'all had a nice holiday.

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home