Tuesday, March 28, 2006

7 YEARS!

Yesterday was Trey and my 7 year anniversary! Trey surprised me last week with making dinner reservations at Louie's 106 downtown. Neither of us had been there. When I asked him what made him decide to do this he said that neither of us had been there and he found a $25 gift certificate for $6 on www.restaurant.com. Dinner at a nice restaurant AND a good deal--does my husband know me or what?! :-)

We each had a glass of wine with the crab cake & callamari appetizer (crab cake so-so/callamari excellent), then had our entrees; Trey had the Veal Scallopini and I had the Halibut Special. We both thought ours were excellent. For dessert we had the Chef's new creation, a Lemon Napoleon. The waitress was very good. Plus the place was beautiful with high ceilings and big windows looking over flower window boxes onto 6th street. Highly recommended for a nice night out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

What a nice dinner! How fun.

Our 7 year anniversary is coming up...

8:12 PM

 
Blogger Mandi Watts said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a fun night out.

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home