Sunday, April 23, 2006

Busy Sat . . .

Trey has been gone the whole weekend on Boys' Weekend--4 linked TVs to play Xbox and a keg of beer. So Danielle and I did it on our own. We had a busy Saturday that started with a birthday party for Reilly. Cari, was also there and the two played on the swings for a while.

Then we stopped by my parents' house on the way home. We drove up to GreyKo the cat hanging in the garden hose. Mom and Danielle had stamp fun and Danielle made me a crown so I could be Queen. Dad sent me home with a lot of homegrown broccolli--yum!

Danielle's cousins, Erin and Collin came in town with mom, Kelley (Trey's Aunt) so we went to dinner with them (they wanted some good Mexican food) then drove around Austin some before coming home. It was a fun weekend.

See Kelley--I didn't post the Blackmail photo :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

uhoh, blackmail!

looks like a good weekend.

can you grow broccoli in this climate?

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home